Mortgage Math Camp
There are nearly 80 million "millennials" in the US who will represent more than one in five homebuyers over the next five years. This workshop gives you an inside look into various cash flow planning techniques for this next generation of homebuyers. During this 3-hour workshop, we'll discuss:
- Market update and demographics of today’s first-time homebuyer
- How to conduct a buy vs. rent analysis
- How lenders calculate income, liabilities and debt-to-income ratios
- How lenders evaluate assets
- How lenders evaluate the property (collateral)
- How lenders evaluate credit
- How lenders evaluate occupancy
You'll walk away with some valuable information to help millennials and first-time homebuyers make smarter home buying choices.
Members Only Section
To access the members only section, you must have attended the class.